Learning Disability Primary Care Diamond Pathways
In 2021 The North East and Cumbria Learning Disability Network will be working with the Learning Disability CCG Clinical Leads and the GAPS Networks to develop and implement some Learning Disability Primary Care Diamond Standard Pathways and supporting Workforce Education Package.
These will follow the same aims as set out in the Learning Disability Acute Diamond Standard Pathways:
- To improve communication for people with learning disability across settings
- To improve experiences of health care for people with learning disability
- Improve quality of life for people with learning disability
- Promote seamless care and disparity of service
- To reduce premature mortality
and will be underpinned by the same core values and principles.